Favourite Story NPC?

Fucking placement in TTF. Rip button spam as player 2.

One of the most important skills to learn as a PSO player is to know when to stop button spamming at the right moment as player 2 in TTF so that Irene doesn't get you.

0xrRBIS.jpg

Donoph, definitely. He only has 30 minutes to live (starting now) and wants to kill his 10,000th monster, something I think any PSO player would understand. Also he knows what it means to be A MAN (!!).

The ending to that quest was surprisingly sad...

I think this is where the Since 1788 comes from...

It's when Samurai Shodown I, III, and IV take place. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Shodown

I remember I randomly threw Since 1788 onto some things such as a website's titlebar and someone kept the joke going with their NOL's guide card.

Attachments

• samurai-shodown-08.png
    samurai-shodown-08.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
That's what's so great about him; no matter who you are, he doesn't give a fuck about you.

Donoph, Elly, Shino, and Natasha. I guess Elenor and Calus too. I would probably like Rupika a lot if ST actually finished that story. I guess that's not fair because Seat of Heart never got a conclusion either......

I liked more than a few NPCs, huh. There was another one.......hurr...I think it was Alicia? Whoever the FOmarl was with you in E1 that worked for the lab. (forest of sorrow and ... biological data ... yeah!)

Reactions: Mad
Back