Favorite Fighting Games (No Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat)

1. Smash. 64 is pretty fun even tho its just zero to death the game Melee is 2 fast 4 me Brawl is trash and Smash 4 is fun
2. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I'm not too big into Persona but I will admit this was a pretty fun fighter.
3. Soul Calibur. 2 is the best. Didn't like 3 too much aside from Character creator. never played the future ones.

Virtual Fighter (all of them), Virtual On (if that counts =3), Aaaaand Samurai Showdown(s) Honorable mention....Soul Calibur =3
If it counts? Oratorio Tangram is, and continues to be one of the deepest fighters I've ever had the pleasure of immersing myself in.

Let's not talk about Marz, though.

You ever play RS 2 (aka project justice 2)? I think RS2 was a solid fighter but felt a bit watered down compared to RS.

From what I understood, the DC one was RS2, or I'm just going out of my mind.

Either way that's the only one I've put any time into. We had an arcade cab at college that was Rival Schools one for about a week till they swapped it for EX3, which was unfortunate.

1. Smash. 64 is pretty fun even tho its just zero to death the game Melee is 2 fast 4 me Brawl is trash and Smash 4 is fun
2. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I'm not too big into Persona but I will admit this was a pretty fun fighter.
3. Soul Calibur. 2 is the best. Didn't like 3 too much aside from Character creator. never played the future ones.
Do you play the Gamecube version?

Marvel V. Capcom 2

Tron Bonne is my girl

tron-bonne.jpg

You mean Soul Calibur 2 version? (PS2 Personal copy, best version hue.) Either that, or you mean Melee.

Immaterial and Missing Power- arcade mode game-play (Actually me playing):
Yeah, soulcaliber 2 GC version with Link.

Super Smash Bruddas Melee

Also I'm with Mew about Virtual On. That game is great

I really only play Blazblue (lol at paying 50 for a copy of CF so I can play it at home to practice crap instead of just playing it at my friend's) and UNIEL.

I really only play Blazblue (lol at paying 50 for a copy of CF so I can play it at home to practice crap instead of just playing it at my friend's) and UNIEL.
I bought BlazeBlue Chrono Phantasma at full price and like 6 months later they released a new version lol
Joke's on me for not knowing they do that all the time though.

MvC 3 was pretty good except for the infinite combos.

I'm still gonna list Mortal Kombat, especially since their reboot in MK9 and continuation in MKX.

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (SNES) was an incredible fighting game where you could play as any of the Gundams and even the 3 mega mobile suits. You got to hit your opponent on the ground and still had to deal with ammo, so you couldn't simply spam projectiles all game.

There was one for SNES that was a very brutal fighter. It included brutality finishers (certain moves, when used as a killing blow, added a death animation) and being able to break the opponent's weapon. Wish I could remember the name but for the life of me I can't right now.

Soul Calibur is probably the #1 when it comes to 3d fighting, since it feels much more like a weapon match at that point.

Those are the big favorites of mine.

Back