Farming XP/Power Leveling on EU servers

Asmod3hus

Baguette Hunter
Hi everyone,
I post this thread because we don't see a lot of people on the EU server and each time we try to do some quests like TTF on the US server we get disconnected pretty quick.

So I was wondering if there is anyone that could join us on the EU server to farm some quests (TTF or anything else) in order to gain lvls quickly.

Also, how do you guys do to lvl up so fast ?

Yeah, no one seems to play on EU ship much. Once you get to know people it's easier to make groups there with certain people but generally most time is spent on fodra :'( .

@Arsuru generally ''always'' plays on Lumires Block 2 (lobby 5) along with his teammates ''Pioneers'' who play on lumires. I am sure they would welcome a new friend if you came and said hey ;). Though FYI right now they are playing seasons like most of us.

why dont start with season chars if you just joined the server? i would do that, i have the feeling that way more people playing season atm and the lack of ttf etc is pretty sure compensated by having more players to party with...

I'm already lvl 40 and I prefer to play normally with my friend, we'll try to play on Fodra and hope the disconnecting issues won't last :)

season is normal, im not sure if you have any idea about the season but especially for players starting fresh on this server to start its highly possible the best way to get into it. After the season ur chars are going to be normal mode chars but you would have earned / can earn much stuff in that time. Did you actually read this topic yet before deciding for normal mode?
Please do and reconsider, lvl 40 is nothing on the road to lvl 200

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/season-information-read-here-first.9591/

Finally we're going to farm in Hard, i did a few runs on my own last night + 1 run with a Fo and I gained 8 lvls and 5 rare items :p

i read that about you enjoying your drops and the grind, best wishes, enjoy the game and we might play together in april if you´re still around!;)

Back