Fanmade Steam Library assets for Ephinea PSOBB

some screenshots for those who don't know how to add the game to steam and then add artwork

bottom left of steam window:

ephtosteam1.PNG
ephtosteam2.PNG
in library 'all games' view:
ephtosteam3.PNG
in game's personal view:
ephtosteam4.PNG

couldn't figure out how to change the preview image gg

couldn't figure out how to change the preview image gg
Same tried to look into it before giving up and have these.

Also very random place to mention but if anyone wants newer xbox one / series controllers to work with PSOBB, enabling steam's own enhanced xbox controller driver makes it so PSOBB reads the controller right. Cannot use triggers but then again no need.

Same tried to look into it before giving up and have these.

Also very random place to mention but if anyone wants newer xbox one / series controllers to work with PSOBB, enabling steam's own enhanced xbox controller driver makes it so PSOBB reads the controller right. Cannot use triggers but then again no need.
OH wow, is this the reason my wireless xbox series controllers randomly miss inputs and disconnect? I have been struggling to figure it out, but it just spazzes out occasionally and I haven't been able to fix it besides using a wired connection.

OH wow, is this the reason my wireless xbox series controllers randomly miss inputs and disconnect? I have been struggling to figure it out, but it just spazzes out occasionally and I haven't been able to fix it besides using a wired connection.
Are you using bluetooth? If yes putting your bluetooth thing where it has better signal might help. I have to do this with DS4 over Bluetooth. Unless you have internal Bluetooth, laptop or something. If so, you can also try the microsoft official wireless thing as that uses the microsoft custom radio they use variations of since 360, and works with steam, if you are on windows 10 at least. Linux it is different story.

Also, found out how to change the art. If you have library that shows PSO2 as latest played game, you can right click on that empty banner and change the art.

Are you using bluetooth? If yes putting your bluetooth thing where it has better signal might help. I have to do this with DS4 over Bluetooth. Unless you have internal Bluetooth, laptop or something. If so, you can also try the microsoft official wireless thing as that uses the microsoft custom radio they use variations of since 360, and works with steam, if you are on windows 10 at least. Linux it is different story.

Also, found out how to change the art. If you have library that shows PSO2 as latest played game, you can right click on that empty banner and change the art.
Yes, unfortunately, built-in Bluetooth adapter on my mobo. I've never had issues over the years until just now with the wireless Xbox controllers, so I'm curious if my mobo is just on its way out or a driver is outdated. Thanks!

@Sumea @Kody re. the controller input topic, I am continuously updating a guide for Steam Input on PSOBB that you might find interesting. I uploaded my personal profile to Steam last week - link is towards the bottom of that thread, just rename your Steam Shortcut from "Ephinea PSOBB" to "Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst" before attempting to import it. If the latest Xbox One / Series controllers work differently with Steam than the older-gen Xbox One controllers, that's extremely useful to know.

These are somewhat quick steam assets if you add Ephinea PSOBB to your steam library.
Cover - 600x900:
View attachment 16353
Background Image:
View attachment 16354
Logo. Set the logo to center and size of your liking.
View attachment 16355
Preview:
View attachment 16356
had to make a forum account just to thank you because of how awesome this is. I use steam sometimes so i can play with my switch or xbox controllers and its so nice to have these instead of the blank empty ones steam defaults to.

Just as an FYI, SteamGridDB offers these for pretty much any game you can think of, in case you're launching non-Steam games that aren't PSO through Steam. :p

Back