Fake in Yellow

VAL.5

'ello 'ello
Guildcard
'ello 'ello,

After about 7 weeks of PSOBB on Ephinea, I decided to finally jump into the boards officially and greet this community.

ZY55yiT.jpg

The above image is a drawing I did years ago which sums up my first experience with PSOBB. I played PSO on the Dreamcast, but my online experience was limited to a handful of people. I wasn't just new to PSOBB, but to other things such as the PD currency, abbreviations, rares I've never heard of and more.

In any case, if I'm not farming or grinding as part of a team or group, I'm helping out and try to give away some goodies.

If we haven't played together yet, I play the tall, brown HUcast, VAL.5B or the recently-still-on-the-fence-about-leveling FOmar, Val Kimura. See you in the battlegrounds!

Mavrick, CARNAGE, Bad Juju!, Nisekoi<3, Sten.

'ello 'ello,

After about 7 weeks of PSOBB on Ephinea, I decided to finally jump into the boards officially and greet this community.

ZY55yiT.jpg

The above image is a drawing I did years ago which sums up my first experience with PSOBB. I played PSO on the Dreamcast, but my online experience was limited to a handful of people. I wasn't just new to PSOBB, but to other things such as the PD currency, abbreviations, rares I've never heard of and more.

In any case, if I'm not farming or grinding as part of a team or group, I'm helping out and try to give away some goodies.

If we haven't played together yet, I play the tall, brown HUcast, VAL.5B or the recently-still-on-the-fence-about-leveling FOmar, Val Kimura. See you in the battlegrounds!

Mavrick, CARNAGE, Bad Juju!, Nisekoi<3, Sten.
VAL-Kuuuuun! Yes, your mew is very Happy and Proud that you're trying to be more than a hack and slash Tankfest...and trying to halp the tribe by contributing and nurturing the younglings <3!! Very VERY Happy! =n.n=!

Last edited:
Back