Fairly New Player

meepmeep189

Guildcard
Hi everyone,

So, I wouldn't say I'm "new" new, but I just recently started playing on Ephinea with a few friends and I've hit level 16 on my HUmar. Honestly though, coordinating time to play with these friends can be a hassle and so I'm typically playing by my lonesome. I hear community's friendly, I'm just a really shy guy so I haven't been able to run with teams of people.

Long story short: I'd love to run some stuff with other people, I'm just not sure where to begin honestly.

I didn't really play much of PSO back in the day, and what little I did play was offline on a friend's Gamecube (most of the time I was just watching someone go through episode 2). Honestly, I want to see what I was missing back then (aside from the notorious hackers).

Hi everyone,

So, I wouldn't say I'm "new" new, but I just recently started playing on Ephinea with a few friends and I've hit level 16 on my HUmar. Honestly though, coordinating time to play with these friends can be a hassle and so I'm typically playing by my lonesome. I hear community's friendly, I'm just a really shy guy so I haven't been able to run with teams of people.

Long story short: I'd love to run some stuff with other people, I'm just not sure where to begin honestly.

I didn't really play much of PSO back in the day, and what little I did play was offline on a friend's Gamecube (most of the time I was just watching someone go through episode 2). Honestly, I want to see what I was missing back then (aside from the notorious hackers).
EEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and hugs warmly!* Ooooo "Shy" players are one of mews' FAVES! For one...Hackers are not an issue here and we quite actively Head Hunt them as a community...So play at ease dear! Secondly, Very Happy you've 'Heard we're friendly' here =3. Friendly players are the 'norm' with Ephinea! We pride ourselves on being the most friendly and supportive server heard of ANYWHERE! Mew is Already upset you're playing mostly 'Alone!' *Puts Meepmeep-san on the Top of her active sonar 'POUNCE on Sight!' list* "Meepmeep" is what your character name Will be....riiiiiight? >=3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Lol hi! My character's name is Beamer, he's a level 16? 17? HUmar. I'm guessing your character's name is Mew? *Pets the Mew*
*Purrs like a toy Harley Davidson!* Beamer-san sounds easy name to remember when spotted =3. Mew has a FOney that's taking over Guardian angel duties as her main named "Mercy!". You can't miss her if seen >=3.

Back