Excited to get started on this server

Urfacemypalm

Guildcard
Coming from SCHThack, excited to come into this server and check out the community and game. Its gunna be pretty awesome raising a mag again, trying to decide on what class I want to creat. Maybe a HUmar, maybe a FOnewearl, maybe a HUcast! Gotta decide so I can design my mag leveling :) How's the community for forming TTF groups for some quick lvls?

Welcome! As always, its nice to see new players coming in. I might have joined nearly a year ago, but I actually started playing last week. I find that starting fresh in a new server tends to lead to into trying out things you had never done before. At least here (since you have 32 character slots) there is no problem in trying out everything (literally with a sandbox mode account).

Check out Mag Farm (software) for an easy way to calculate/try out different combinations towards the mag you want.

Thanks :) I didn't know of this software. I have all the feeding charts for the mags so I should be good creating a great mag. How does 2x exp work on this server? I heard there is a hardcore mode with 2x exp, and just wondering, if you are dead you're character is gone?

Welcome to Ephinea
Thanks :) I didn't know of this software. I have all the feeding charts for the mags so I should be good creating a great mag. How does 2x exp work on this server? I heard there is a hardcore mode with 2x exp, and just wondering, if you are dead you're character is gone?
In Hardcore mode if you die without a scape doll your character is gone.

Hello and welcome!

I quit playing my normal account and now strictly play Hardcore, its a very fun and rewarding experience.

I recommend that you try it!

Coming from SCHThack, excited to come into this server and check out the community and game. Its gunna be pretty awesome raising a mag again, trying to decide on what class I want to creat. Maybe a HUmar, maybe a FOnewearl, maybe a HUcast! Gotta decide so I can design my mag leveling :) How's the community for forming TTF groups for some quick lvls?
MOST of if not ALL of us here are SCHT Refugees too! Wonderful to see us receive another lost one back into the fold! Course Scht is back online....but we Refuse to Return! XD! TTFs are still kinda the Normal ritual here so you'll find plenty of Battle Buddies! Oh! And Welcome Home!!

Last edited:
Back