Evolving to Rudra on Pinkal Hunewearl crashes the game.

Leonalmasy

Reincarnation of Dracula
Guildcard
Started happening the exact moment the mag evolved, and now whenever I open the mag menu the game instantly closes itself. Still seems to give stats as normal and still visually appears in-game when out in the field.

You're using a custom hud right?

I would first test that a clean install works, and if so then you can probably just copy ItemKT.afs and ItemKTep4.afs from the default install's 'data' folder to your modified install's 'data' folder.

I..... am actually, the 'HD' hud I think it's called. It has PSO2 symbols replacing the old ones for the techs, and items, and etc. I'm guessing it's breaking something?
You're using a custom hud right?

I would first test that a clean install works, and if so then you can probably just copy ItemKT.afs and ItemKTep4.afs from the default install's 'data' folder to your modified install's 'data' folder.

I..... am actually, the 'HD' hud I think it's called. It has PSO2 symbols replacing the old ones for the techs, and items, and etc. I'm guessing it's breaking something?
That file in the hud is probably the culprit. It's likely the same hud mentioned in that thread. Try with a clean install that has no custom files and if that works, then I would try copying the ItemKT*.afs files from the default install into your custom install.

Alright, I'll try that.
That file in the hud is probably the culprit. It's likely the same hud mentioned in that thread. Try with a clean install that has no custom files and if that works, then I would try copying the ItemKT*.afs files from the default install into your custom install.

Back