error 100 when selecting block

AnimeJesus

do i have to foward some ports or something? tried all the stuff i could come up with like whitelisting, running as administrator etc. i had no problems playing last year

edit:
was at my brothers place yesterday and had my laptop with me. he has the exact same internet option, router and even all settings exactly as i have. i could play without any problems from his place. when i tried playing later from home same problem error 100 when i select a block. this is beyond me

Last edited:
I had this same issue. I assumed it had to do with the network setup (router and modem), but actually it's something else. My computer had been running real sluggish lately so I decided to have a fresh start and wipe it. After I wiped my computer recently and reinstalled my essentials this problem went away.
If the Laptop you used at your brothers is the same device you're using to login at home, I'm at a loss. However, if you are using a desktop at home, I would try logging on the laptop to see if you can connect that way. That would at least isolate the type of issue you're possibly having.

yes its the same i ilteraly tried to login from home with no sucess, shut my laptop and drove to him. at his place i booted my laptop up started the game and could play normaly.

Back