Equip my double cannon, watch the boomas fly by

wtremblay4

Hello everyone!

Like most of you im a pso vet, played on GC when i was young and then switched to BB on schthack and then ultima. Took a few years off but then got the pso itch again, did some research on reddit about wich server to choose and the answer was overwhelimgly Ephinea. I gotta say im really happy with the changes made concerning the exp sharing and drops, I've read a few threads and think the mods here just make really good decisions that should keep this server fun FOREVER! (lobby jukebox with booma rap is awesome lol)

My first char is a ramarl (Zoop) but I got convinced by Jcore and Batman to overcome fear of death and try HC and its great, for now i only have a Hucast (X) but once i get some good loot ill make others.

Also everyone seems pretty friendly here its really nice, I got helped so much by many of you so thanks all :)

PS: My native language is Quebec french.

Hello everyone!

Like most of you im a pso vet, played on GC when i was young and then switched to BB on schthack and then ultima. Took a few years off but then got the pso itch again, did some research on reddit about wich server to choose and the answer was overwhelimgly Ephinea. I gotta say im really happy with the changes made concerning the exp sharing and drops, I've read a few threads and think the mods here just make really good decisions that should keep this server fun FOREVER! (lobby jukebox with booma rap is awesome lol)

My first char is a ramarl (Zoop) but I got convinced by Jcore and Batman to overcome fear of death and try HC and its great, for now i only have a Hucast (X) but once i get some good loot ill make others.

Also everyone seems pretty friendly here its really nice, I got helped so much by many of you so thanks all :)

PS: My native language is Quebec french.
Eeeeeeeeee!!! Another Old Guard Cuber heeds the call! Though yes, HC may be at times uber stressful...but can imagine that adrenal rush gets addictive! And would like to point out mew has a special word for you Ultima peeps we get here........ "RESCUES!" <3! Reddit...Forbes...PC Gamer....will prolly all attest to how Ephinea is Head, Shoulder, and Bunny Ears above the other 'servers' in terms of QoL, Admins, and Community! Funny you should mention the Booma Rap...there was a time it came up to try to axe it from the list...guess it's head escaped the chopping block huh? =3. Take your time and actually enjoy playing Each of your classes and modes dear! We're not going anywhere anytime soon! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Now, with all this warm and sticky crap out of the way... Accueillir à la Maison!! =3!

Quit kidding yourself and just play normal mode unless you wanna waste a slot spot on a scape.

Otherwise welcome fwend n_n I'm also a Pso veterinarian.

Well IMO I think the drop rate boost is worth it c: and also its a big deal to die, unlike before, wich forces me to play well!

hey welcome! are you a quebecer? because I am too!

Ouais! un vrai quebecois pure laine :D

Eeeeeeeeee!!! Another Old Guard Cuber heeds the call! Though yes, HC may be at times uber stressful...but can imagine that adrenal rush gets addictive! And would like to point out mew has a special word for you Ultima peeps we get here........ "RESCUES!" <3! Reddit...Forbes...PC Gamer....will prolly all attest to how Ephinea is Head, Shoulder, and Bunny Ears above the other 'servers' in terms of QoL, Admins, and Community! Funny you should mention the Booma Rap...there was a time it came up to try to axe it from the list...guess it's head escaped the chopping block huh? =3. Take your time and actually enjoy playing Each of your classes and modes dear! We're not going anywhere anytime soon! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Now, with all this warm and sticky crap out of the way... Accueillir à la Maison!! =3!

Haha I miss the feeling of holding all my chars and items in my hand in that little GC memory card :p And damn good to hear this beautiful masterpeice was spared :lenny:

are you related to John Paul Tremblay

5klgNl9.png

welcome to Ephinea :3

Back