Episode 2 Challenge Mode Guides

rich

rich#1042 on Discord
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Followup to this thread where I asked if something like this would help people. Please see that thread for the aim of this project. (TLDR help people who are experienced in Normal mode but inexperienced in Challenge mode to start playing the game mode).

See the table under the "Strategy" section of this page for links to each stage's guide.

I'm pleased to announce that the first draft of the Episode 2 Challenge mode guides are live on the Ephinea wiki. See above spoiler for links.

I'm not very experienced in Challenge mode myself, only having completed a couple sets in Episode 2. This combined with having no wiki experience and very little photo editing experience (which is pretty obvious based on the maps lol) means that the guide took a very significant amount of time and is definitely not perfect. Please be understanding and patient if you have criticisms.

I hope that this guide does for others what it did for me and my friends, which is to allow us to finally run through Challenge mode without having to read much-too-verbose information on how to kill enemies, avoid hazards, or just generally how to play the game.

Enormous thanks to @cameron- who answered most of my questions about cmode, usually giving me significantly more useful information than I asked for. Thanks to @Ryan and @Matt for helping with wiki stuff since I'd never used wiki before. Thanks to the other various members of the Discord that answered miscellaneous questions I had about the game mode as well.

Eventually I may also make a guide for Episode 1, but as this took much longer than I expected it to initially that won't be for a long while (and if someone else is feeling inspired I'd implore them to make one).

Thanks all.

This is great! Nothing like this exists in English right now so it will be really helpful. Thanks for your time in putting it together!

Very cool, as soon as we get to try the stages I will post how well it worked!
Sounds good. If you're not super familiar with the bosses and how to dodge their attacks I would definitely run through normal mode Respective Tomorrow first and just spend some time learning and dodging. the boss fights are really important but more subjective so they're not included in the guide

Back