Ephinea's drawing thread

I hope this doesn’t count as thread necro. (And if it does I’m sorry!)

I’ve been taking a short break from art so I’m a touch rusty, but I’ve been doing some PSO inspired sketches lately. Although I guess this one qualifies as a slight redesign? Idk.AC301C50-075F-47FC-B25C-79ED9559B055.jpeg

I finally got around to scanning this sketch (done during my early PSO days) and giving it a quick color concept.

PyYeYeg.png

Back to this thread!!! I made this portrait earlier this year and it's only vaguely PSO related, but I was pretty happy with it:

eX6XeMv.png

I've also been practicing some more with a new pen tablet for the past months with another member of ephinea which has been good, I finished this today:

Y2b7TkP.png

It helps that they're portraits which is what I do best and they're not moving or doing crazy poses, but I'm still happy with this progress.

They've missed the bit where you're using DLS and you're about to get killed because you've been at 3 HP for the last 10 minutes. Other than that, it looks amazing! Great job Brother of Zelpha!

They've missed the bit where you're using DLS and you're about to get killed because you've been at 3 HP for the last 10 minutes.

I actually showed a few weps, but DLS doesn't really fit the look of Zelpha too much. Also, I'll have you know, I survived those 10 minutes at 3 HP before I ate a Megid!

Back