Ephinea Server Commands for Menu Shortcuts

Bleubeurd

Guildcard
Is it possible to have server command equivalents for the Function Key, Menu Shortcuts?

Example:
If I have my Function Keys set to MENU Shortcuts. F1 is inventory menu, F2 is Mag menu, F3 is equipment menu, etc. (example)
If I change Function Keys to CHAT shortcuts so that F1 is /map, F2 is /bank, F3 is /lobby, etc.
There is no longer a quick way to navigate to the EQUIPMENT MENU anymore to quick swap barriers and merges.

Quick menu (RB+Y) doesnt have a menu for barriers.

I was writing to see if there is a way to have Menu Shortcut/Chat Command equivalents? 1:1
For Example:

Function Key Shortcut /// Chat Shortcut
F1 opens Menu? - Chat Command: /menu
F2 open Mag menu? - Chat Command: /mag
F3 opens Equipment Menu? - Chat Command: /equipment
F4 opens Team menu? - Chat Command: /team

I would like to combine the Chat Shortcuts and Menu Shortcuts into the F keys and this would make it possible.

What's wrong with using the Shift+F1, Shift+F2, and so on for the chat shortcuts? How often are you pressing /bank, /lobby?

If you're using those for /cam, /map, /hud... Well that's unnecessary because you can enable control shortcuts on your character using /shortcuts and then CTRL+C, CTRL+M, CTRL+H for those 3 commands.

....you mean to tell me Shift+F1 is the equivalent of the Function Key Menu Shortcuts when set as Chat Commands?
HAVE I BEEN THIS DUMB THIS WHOLE TIME? :p

Thank you, testing now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Yep totally what I needed.
Thank you again!

I didn't realize that we had access to CHAT AND MENU shortcuts by using F(x) or Shift+F(x)
(Always incorrectly assumed it was One Set or the Other.)

Last edited:
Back