Ephinea Christmas 2020

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
With the conclusion of today's maintenance, it is now THAT time of year again!

"What time of year is that", you say?

Why, it's none other than time for Ephinea's yearly Christmas event!

The Christmas event has begun and will last from now, December 12th, 2020 until January 9th, 2021.

During the Ephinea Christmas event, you will have the chance to find presents filled with goodies from the monsters you defeat all along Ragol.

This year, the presents monsters drop are the same across Normal and Very Hard, but Ultimate mode monsters drop different items.

The Hunters Boost Road has been changed to Random Attack Xrd for this event, Christmas Fiasco has been added and Pioneer Christmas has also been activated under Episode 2's One Person "Event" category.

As is also usual for our yearly event, weekly bonuses are DOUBLED, and also ALL BONUSES will be simultaneously activated Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Also during Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, chance to find Christmas presents is increased. (1/1500 -> 1/750)

This is a great time to either start a new character, raise up an old one, and also find some good gear.

Have a great time out there, Hunters of Ragol, and Merry Christmas!

Thank you to all of the staff that had a hand in redoing the present list for this year.

EDIT: Added part about Christmas Fiasco being added!

Last edited:
Hallelujah! I can't even express how happy this makes me.
This is the first Christmas I'll spend completely alone. I'm living in a new city, my parents have moved across the country, my grandparents both passed earlier this year, the girl I moved here to live with left me and I don't have any friends here.
But there is Ephinea.
There is the single, glowing ember of my distant childhood in the darkness of this ending year.
There is hope.

With the conclusion of today's maintenance, it is now THAT time of year again!

"What time of year is that", you say?

Why, it's none other than time for Ephinea's yearly Christmas event!

The Christmas event has begun and will last from now, December 12th, 2020 until January 9th, 2021.

During the Ephinea Christmas event, you will have the chance to find presents filled with goodies from the monsters you defeat all along Ragol.

This year, the presents monsters drop are the same across Normal and Very Hard, but Ultimate mode monsters drop different items.

The Hunters Boost Road has been changed to Random Attack Xrd for this event, Christmas Fiasco has been added and Pioneer Christmas has also been activated under Episode 2's One Person "Event" category.

As is also usual for our yearly event, weekly bonuses are DOUBLED, and also ALL BONUSES will be simultaneously activated Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Also during Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, chance to find Christmas presents is increased. (1/1500 -> 1/750)

This is a great time to either start a new character, raise up an old one, and also find some good gear.

Have a great time out there, Hunters of Ragol, and Merry Christmas!

Thank you to all of the staff that had a hand in redoing the present list for this year.

EDIT: Added part about Christmas Fiasco being added!
VIVA Le SODA-SAMAS~! <3

Back