Ephinea Christmas 2020 Event Thread

One of my ultimate coal presents was a dud, IIRC it was a TP mat. A single TP mat. I ragequit the event for days.

Once I got over that, started to grind again, mainly to help lower lvl players find rars, presents and take advantage of the bonus XP for powerleveling. Some of my non-ult presents I got during this time were really good. I also had to buy a wep to make myself feel better, so I dropped alot of PD's on a 20% hit Excal. RappyStar is beast, the difference is noticeable. I also got a Halloween Cookie, which makes up for me being ice-burned on Halloween with a Zero cookie drop after immense level-grinding (it was my goal to make RappyMaid hit 200). Other goodies included addslots and somewhere along the way I got a cool mag cell, Heart of Morolian. Moro would be awesome with my Space Channel 5 gun, Tension Blaster.

Mercy/Mews, if you're seeing this, I have a present for you. It was my last ultimate present hit before the server update to wrap it all up.

Happy New Year to all and it was a fun event.

-Rappy

I'm a little late here but @Ender deserves a massive round of applause for his work on this event, from running countless simulations to try and extrapolate how a present list would unfold in practice to monitoring (literally, individual) presents being opened in real time to make sure they were working as intended. I cannot understate how much of his time and acumen was spent behind the scenes to try and make xmas 2020 the best it could be and as a member of the event staff and as an ephinea user I want to thank you for your incredible effort.

Back