Ephinea 8th Anniversary Summary

islandwalk

Red Ring Master
With the anniversary coming to a close, I thought it would be fun to see how everyone faired

Here's a little summary template you can fill out if you want to share your accomplishments!

Total Experience Points/Levels Gained:

Best Find:
Best Upgrade:

Last edited:
Total Experience Points/Levels Gained:
20~30m (3x characters: RAmar - 190>200 // HUcast - 180>200 // FOmarl - 120>150)
Best Find: 40 Hit Frozen Shooter (Auctioned for 240 PDs)
Best Upgrade: 15 Hit Excalibur > 30 Hit Excalibur and/or 55 Hit Charge Vulcan > 60 Hit Charge Vucan

Last edited:
I hit 200 for the first time ever with 3 other friends also hitting 200 and all I got was EvilMag's banner LMAO
1693893774455.png

Was great fun coordinating the game to see if the banner would roll for all of us though lol

Didn't find anything worthwhile, but I took my first FOnewm from level 70 to level 140 during the event. My first time exclusively FOing for such a period of time. I'd like to say I've finally gotten decent at nuking now after having so long to memorize enemy resistances in Ult, my higher level FO I only played before the Rabarta nerf from years ago, so all I used to do was spam it and freeze everything. So while I didn't find any gear beyond a 15h Heaven Striker, I made up for it in getting good. Now I just need to learn how to FO in Episode II. I also helped plenty of new players power level and handed out free rares like candy on Halloween.

Last edited:
I posted this on the rare findings thread but I'll just post about it here along with some other things.
My total experience/levels gained: I went from 130 to 153, which skyrocketed me.
My best find: Probably my frozen shooter. it has no hit, it has 60 machine (lol) but ultimately I guess that is technically the rarest thing I've found.
My most notable finds include a 25H Red Saber, a 25H Asuka, a 50H Rianov-1, a mid stat Smoking Plate, a mid stat Flame Garment, the Frozen Shooter, a Spread Needle and a Monkey King Bar (with good beat stick stats). I got nothing particularly amazing, but I found some good mid-tier weapons and armor.
My best upgrade: Was easily me being able to go from having 10 PD's total to having 50 PD's total and upgrading myself to getting a Magical Piece. This Magical Piece will be one of, if not THE best in slot gi technique weapons I'll ever have or get. It's so much nicer to end the event having a reliable piece of nuking gear ready to go.
The event was great and I made a lot of friends.

Im actually happy I got this on the final night before the event ended I did a pretty heavy PW4 2nd floor grind over the last couple of days of the event and I got it with the attributes I wanted though the hit is a tad low since I want to use it as an upgrade to my Red Sword (Which also has 15 hit) on my HUcast. Though I shouldnt complain though since its an SJS drop afterall Im happy I actually got something decent during the event since I invested alot of time in this event (Also found a 20 Hit Lame which I sold and a 35 Hit FS which replaces my 0 hit one I was using)

Screenshot 2023-09-05 00-58-40.png

Total Experience Points/Levels Gained: Dunno the exact amount but I got 2 characters into ultimate in just under 2 days, and got mu HUnewearl up to 186
Best Find: Red Ring, but I need to shout out to the quick Ignition Cloak grind thanks to the combination Rare Monster+RDR.
Best Upgrade: Red Ring over my FTD, but I also got slight hit% upgrades with my Frozen Shooter and on my Daylight Scar

This event was pretty dope, I loved being able to do literally anything and being able to both contribute to more rewards while benefiting from them aswell.
Personal RNG bs aside (3/17 OS chances at 75~77.5%. 0/16 lames from kondys kek), of course lol

as for other stuff, well....

Total EXP gained: Fonewearl lv175 -> lv199, Ramarl lv157 -> lv192 (so way too much)
Best find: boring and predictable for others, but was able to secure the heavens punisher i was hunting for for over 9 months now, other things of note:
108 gold badges, 742 silver badges, ~800 bronze badges and 205 PD's in the event week. also a 25 hit DLS and we found my brothers heart of angel harp, so pretty good.

Just wish more stuff was near to or on average odds ^^;

The most notable thing I found was a 5 hit lame. I didn't find anything else I was hunting, including some relatively simple hunts like V101 and V801. Well, another year being empty handed I guess. I might be the poorest, longest time player lol.

One thing I did appreciate though, is that the first character I created on this server reached lv 200. I purposely didn't level him up to 200 for a while, but I played a little bit with my fiance on my birthday and decided that was a good moment to level him up to 200. Getting a character to cap level is always a bittersweet thing for me. I just think it was cute that my fiance was there and that it happened on my birthday lol.

I guess in the end, it's not about the rares we find, but all the friends we made along the way.

Nah, it's 100% about the rares and your boi didn't get shit.

Not exactly sure how much total XP I've gained over the 4-5 chars that I've made over the course of the Anniversary, but 4 of them are 150+ and 1 at 180, also have a Fonewm that is 1xx...(don't recall exact lvl).

As for Drops: Well, there's actually a good amount that I didn't have previously so...
25H Heaven Striker
30H Frozen Shooter
35H Slicer of Fanatic
60H demon's raygun
3x v101
2x v801

Also picked up:
DEMON'S NEEDLE
ARREST NEEDLE

Aside from the items listed above, also aquired roughly 300 pds in currency alone just from runs that I did.

For the most part, I would say I had a pretty succesful first anniversary and hopefully many more to come!

Leveled my FOmar from 47 to 147 and leveled a HUmar from 1 to 156
Found a 100 hit Twin Psychogun in Very Hard, then auctioned it off for a little over 500 PDs worth.
Used most of those PDs to help gear myself and a friend up a bit.
Raised four mags.
Finished my min-max mat plan on both of my characters.

and most importantly:
Earned enough silver badges by the last day from playing and trading to purchase a total of 250 TP Materials from the badge exchange to cap both my HUmar and FOmar on TP mats. Painfully one at a time. Only thankfully managed to buy the wrong material once (Luck mat) during all of that nightmare menuing.

Last edited:
  • Hit 200 on my HUcaseal. (19th on Ephinea)
  • Found Guld, Heart of The Sigh of a God and 19x Photon Filter.
  • I won in the 60h L&k38 auction.
  • I spent all my PDs that I started with, got from auctions/sells and from during the event on badges (and around 150mil meseta). Down to the last PD, which I found near the very end of the event.

From this, I spent my badges on:
Code:
Bronze ~
x1723 Bronze gambles for future gains from cures/three seals etc; but no sparts whatsoever.
Upgraded 90 bronze to silver by mistake.
200 Addslots with 99x Bronze spare

Silver~
Paint x7 (One of each)
Item Ticket x24
Upgraded the rest to gold.

Gold~
Photon Filter x1 (Mistake)
Photon Sphere x19
  • So overall a decent event for me, which has left me with no PDs until I cmode some more or something.
  • I plan to Sphere a Jizai set (x10), My AB Excal (x2), Ab on DF (x1), Add some Ab to the L&K which has some already and maybe Dark & Native onto my TJS set with the last few spheres.

Last edited:
Didn't find anything worthwhile, but I took my first FOnewm from level 70 to level 140 during the event. My first time exclusively FOing for such a period of time. I'd like to say I've finally gotten decent at nuking now after having so long to memorize enemy resistances in Ult, my higher level FO I only played before the Rabarta nerf from years ago, so all I used to do was spam it and freeze everything. So while I didn't find any gear beyond a 15h Heaven Striker, I made up for it in getting good. Now I just need to learn how to FO in Episode II. I also helped plenty of new players power level and handed out free rares like candy on Halloween.
Yeeeeeah....EP2 is gonna be only a slight learning curve~! Mew found juggling between ice and fire wiff the squiddies was a muscle memory relearn. Gibbons MEGIDS in ult was also annoying AF....lol. You'll be Fiiiiiiine~! <3!

Oh...and mew found JACK DIDDLY SQUAT, too! XD! Buuuuuut, she made enuff Badges to scratch her item ticket itch! Now when new ppl mention "missing their Burger MAG from DC/GC"...THIS kitty has them covered~! Zero hit% swag, Zero mentionables, and ZERO REGRETS! Nya~! <3!

Nothing, unsurprisingly. Doesn't help though I took part in the event around August 22nd or so, maybe 24th so it's not like I was there since it began. Stopped maybe around the 30th despite the extension, there's just so many banners you can see scroll while you get absolutely nothing and become disheartened.

Heh, the usual really.

I didn't play much, like as much as 15 gold badges earned.
Despite that I found a 35h native DLS (which I perceive as PDs as its a downgrade for me) and a 60h Arrest Laser, along somewhat feasable photon drop luck overall while doing PS2's.
So, considering the time spend, pretty solid.

Back