Enemy Stat Parser? (or at least HP?)

Straycat

Guildcard
Is it possible for someone here to write a parser that spits out enemy data in the current area? or at least show the HP? Back in 2010 Leebo wrote a very nice program that did this and it was pretty useful for the long boss fights in CM. Unfortunately it was short lived; the pointers never got updated when Schtserv updated to the final JPBB exe shortly after the program was released. (I also remember Lee threatened to ban him over making this program, lol...)

Picture of Leebo's enemy data parser from 2010:
75612522b2.png

Anyway, I know this has been requested a couple times already, but those people wanted an HP bar displayed in-game for the currently targeted enemy... I'm asking for a memory parser that reads out stats of enemies in the current area (we only need Max/Remaining HP, IMO) and I think it would be perfect for the addon plugin.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Can you send me that program?
A while ago I was working with monster data but never got too far as I didn't have any application for it (just required some info about their position, I think)

Last edited:
Alright... If I am not too lazy I should be able to get this in a few days.
Mainly the problem is the pointers, as you pointed out. But I have some data in a CE table which should help with that.

Alright... If I am not too lazy I should be able to get this in a few days.
Mainly the problem is the pointers, as you pointed out. But I have some data in a CE table which should help with that.
Good to hear -- Thanks for looking into it!

Soly man, your too good for the PSO community. I and im sure many others are glad to have you here working on stuff in general. Props to you.

Not the monsters stuff ... I have been doing some work for my server and haven't had much time for this.

Yup, I have no idea how to do this.. Haha.. I was thinking it was a simple "download and run" type program, but I guess not.. :(

Back