Duplicate Speacial Weapons?

Gsquad193

Wondering what I am supposed to do with my duplicates? I just stated recently and I have like 6 Blade Dances which I'm sure have little to no value in trades and what not. Wondering if there is a way to clear them out while getting something and not just dropping them on the ground. Thanks!

No, but in all seriousness. You can Team Point weapons you don't want. When you're on a team, if you have enough points, you can unlock different things.

No, but in all seriousness. You can Team Point weapons you don't want. When you're on a team, if you have enough points, you can unlock different things.

As I stated I just started playing this server. Can you explain the "team point" thing for me?

As I stated I just started playing this server. Can you explain the "team point" thing for me?

You can join teams, which are like "Guild" from certain other MMOs, on Blue Burst. Once you are in a team, you can convert rare items to so-called "team points". These points can be used by the leader to buy certain privileges for the team, like a team icon, dressing room, or even certain quests.

You can join teams, which are like "Guild" from certain other MMOs, on Blue Burst. Once you are in a team, you can convert rare items to so-called "team points". These points can be used by the leader to buy certain privileges for the team, like a team icon, dressing room, or even certain quests.

Got it. Thanks! Guess I gotta find a team

It doesn't take all that many team points for an active established team to unlock all of the available features. So team pointing items is kinda just for bragging rights after that point.

Unfortunately not a lot of use for duplicate rares that are not valuable. Give away to new players, teampoint, or start a collection for fun. I will note that enemy parts (Booma Arm, etc.) have some value during the anniversary event (going on now!) as they can be traded in to the Chef for Bronze badges.

Back