Dudes and Dudettes!!! Question!

RadDude

Dask
Guildcard
Since i used to play back solo on the GCN, i would always run as a HUmar but since i found this wonderful server and community i want to run with other dudes and dudettes. So my question is, what class should i run? i really think i want to try a support roll. i was thinking a FOnewearl or FOmarl.

Thanks

FOmarl is the best support class due to support tech range. If you'll looking to specify predominantly with support, I would recommend that

If you have Resta Merge, Striker of Chao, Glide Divine, any FO could work. But the range of FOmarl/FOnewearl with Resta Merge and Tyrells Parasol is just insane

Advantage of FOmarl:
2x range for Shifta, Deband, Resta, Anti
1.5x Grants power
250 mat usage for easier versatility
Higher max ATP that's actually usable after 30 Shifta+Zalure and weapons like Vivienne to deal solid damage (Unlike FOney's piss poor 583 max ATP)

Advantage of FOnewearl
2x range of Resta, Anti
1.3x Foie, Barta, Zonde power and Megid penetration
Higher Max MST (heals more: 1070 vs ~870 or something from FOmarl)
Higher Max ATA which works well if you are also using items like Slicer of Fanatic or Bringers Rifle to weaken enemies from afar (FOmarls can do the same but needs higher hit to effectively do so)

I think FOmarl can live through more shit that gets tossed at you too.

Hijacking this thread with my own question.
How stupid of an idea would it be to try and make a FOnewm into a battlemage, or rather, a HUmar with S/D and Reverser? Taking lv200 stats into consideration.
Or, as much as I want to be a cute elf, would I be better off with FOmar/FOmarl?

Melee FO's are kinda the Pinnacle of their class/race. Greatly desired for Support on those suicidal Ult quests, can deal uber damage at either distances or wide areas, And are still able to get their hands wet in close quarters combat. And as CTB-san has mentioned, you can expect a FOmarl getting bloodied, but he will still be standing more often. Mews seen a few FroFOs with pan-arms blades taking on Everything and coming out on top too. Just sayin... =3

Ok thanks for the advice. I think ill try out FOmarl. This is new waters for me since i always went HUmar. Im excited

My advice, Grow your mag as mnuch as possible before lvling, Right now we have x3 exp (unless you go /purist) and being high lvl FO with a low lvl mag kinda sucks, And Mind mags take some time to lvl. I tell you what. I have a partly made Moro (lvl 60) should be 15/0/045 or somthing around that. I can give you this plus some techs I have lying about. Ill be on after a nap (hour or two).

So I'll hook you up then ;)

My advice, Grow your mag as mnuch as possible before lvling, Right now we have x3 exp (unless you go /purist) and being high lvl FO with a low lvl mag kinda sucks, And Mind mags take some time to lvl. I tell you what. I have a partly made Moro (lvl 60) should be 15/0/045 or somthing around that. I can give you this plus some techs I have lying about. Ill be on after a nap (hour or two).

So I'll hook you up then ;)

sorry dude, was at work on my break yesterday when i sent that. and they got me out of town right now on a job site. so ill try to catch up with you sometime. thanks though!

Back