Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't exist in the same plane of time :p
it's very much one or the other

or a shitload of lobby sitting while i lay the smackdown on seregios' bitch ass

they don't exist in the same plane of time :p
it's very much one or the other

or a shitload of lobby sitting while i lay the smackdown on seregios' bitch ass
I got the game last Friday, still low rank. I'm 2 quests away from Guild HR 4 and I need to beat Gore Magala to get to Caravan 5, but he keeps owning my ass in expedition. It's my first MH game, so I like to think I'm doing pretty well (I have like 300+ combined hours in Demon's/Dark Souls, it's surprisingly how similar they are).

I want to get to Caravan 5 so I can get the Gore/Cean armor, dunno what weapon upgrade path I should go (using a long sword).

Want to carry me in guild ducks?

I got the game last Friday, still low rank. I'm 2 quests away from Guild HR 4 and I need to beat Gore Magala to get to Caravan 5, but he keeps owning my ass in expedition. It's my first MH game, so I like to think I'm doing pretty well (I have like 300+ combined hours in Demon's/Dark Souls, it's surprisingly how similar they are).

I want to get to Caravan 5 so I can get the Gore/Cean armor, dunno what weapon upgrade path I should go (using a long sword).

Want to carry me in guild ducks?

if you want
im pretty well into end game but i can use joke weapons for some sort of balance

I put MH down for a bit i wouldnt mind hopping back on. we should all play sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back