Dressing Room Textures?

CHR-1-STY

RAcaseal baby
Guildcard
I was wondering if there was a way to add more textures to the dressing room? Can they be custom? Are there preset ones online somewhere? please let me know. IM very picky about colorschemes owo;;

Yes you can find custom skins for your characters made by players. The custom skins will replace a slot of one of the textures already available. You download the skin, unpack it, and put it in the ephinea>data folder.

http://pso.univers-ps.com/bb/skin/listeSkinUS.php5
There's a good list of skins there, and before you go there I'd recommend having a adblocker on as their site can sometimes have invasive ads. It's safe otherwise.

Shes been trying to import her own edited skins but we dunno how to convert to afs or where to even paste the files into.
and we couldnt find any trustworthy guides :(

is there anything else you could tell us?

Kra had a afs editor a long while ago (I THINK) which was pretty much open up the file and copypaste things in if I remember right, there might be other tools around by now. Just ask around. I've never done much of my own skinning...well ever. xD I just know file management etc.

Afaik... the only skins needing to be in an AFS file are the weapon/shield skins...
The dressing room files should be some of the f256_xxx files

Here is the AFS Manager

I think I forgot to thank both of you, were slowly figuring this out, hopefully we will get it done pretty soon.

Back