Dreamcast veteran returning to the fold

CaptainRembo

No Escape - No Exit - No Survivors
Guildcard
Hey guys, I'm Rem! I've recently discovered that PSO is playable on PC, so I've decided to join you lovely people!

I played PSO back when it launched on Dreamcast, and fell in love with it. It was my first online game, and I invested a stupid amount of time in it (to the point my parents took away the power cable for my Dreamcast because I ran up stupidly large phonebills whenever they were at work, ahh the days of crappy internet charges)

I fondly remember Ruin runs with a friend I made online, getting my RAmar to level 100, and being super stoked to finally get a SPREAD NEEDLE. Eventually life caught up with me, and I stopped playing, at least, until PSO Ep 1+2 were released on Gamecube. My obsession was reborn, and I continued with another RAmar, and I think I ended up around level 190 before once again, real life took priority and I stopped playing.

I've decided to mix things up this time around though! I'm rocking a HUcast, and I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and having some fun adventures! I'm based in the UK, but from what I've seen so far it appears the US servers are more populated, so I'm happy to bounce between both EU and US servers to play with people :)

I'll attach my guildcard number to my profile on here, feel free to hit me up for levelling and questing ^_^

Hey guys, I'm Rem! I've recently discovered that PSO is playable on PC, so I've decided to join you lovely people!

I played PSO back when it launched on Dreamcast, and fell in love with it. It was my first online game, and I invested a stupid amount of time in it (to the point my parents took away the power cable for my Dreamcast because I ran up stupidly large phonebills whenever they were at work, ahh the days of crappy internet charges)

I fondly remember Ruin runs with a friend I made online, getting my RAmar to level 100, and being super stoked to finally get a SPREAD NEEDLE. Eventually life caught up with me, and I stopped playing, at least, until PSO Ep 1+2 were released on Gamecube. My obsession was reborn, and I continued with another RAmar, and I think I ended up around level 190 before once again, real life took priority and I stopped playing.

I've decided to mix things up this time around though! I'm rocking a HUcast, and I'm looking forward to meeting y'all and having some fun adventures! I'm based in the UK, but from what I've seen so far it appears the US servers are more populated, so I'm happy to bounce between both EU and US servers to play with people :)

I'll attach my guildcard number to my profile on here, feel free to hit me up for levelling and questing ^_^
*POUNCES and examines Remmies warmly!* Another Old Guard Dreamcaster revitalizes his lost love! You will find no less passion for this old gem here dear! Will try finding your HUcast when mew can and pounce you then! And yes, IRL crap will Always be the BANE of even the most Devout PSO player! lol. Oh... and Welcome Home!

Last edited:
Welcome to Ephinea! HUcasts are scary powerful. I always use flesh classes because I like support techs, but nothing beats the raw power of an android built to kill. Hope you enjoy this wonderful play as much as I have. :)

Back