(done, 30PD) A> 30/30 BHC

cameron-

fka jingle
Xdcogmb.png

Strong steel encasing for androids.

Highest DFP in the game (330) (wow)

Cursed garment worn by black paper's mysterious assassin. Reflects no light. A deep, endless black like a well-seasoned cast iron pan; it draws your gaze and you stare upon it, fixed. It calls to you: "Let me devour your soul. You've grown very tasty... you taste so great."

The only answer to early walk.
Very nice acronym (BHC): rolls off tongue like melqueek attacks will roll off your back.

1PD reserve
48 countdown with 24 hour resets.

thank you

Kireek being corrupted by Falz is non canon.
What!? WheRe does this fEEling come from???
My...braiN...
...Ghhh...
Pretty sure it's not, not, not, not, not non canon.
(is canon)
In the Episode I side story, if you go through the process to get the Soul Eater from Kireek - just before you receive it - he spits out several paragraphs of nonsensical jibber jabber and then attacks you. I can't think of any other cause of this other than that he was corrupted (or, otherwise, hacked - being a 'cyborg'...and yes, casts are cyborgs; not completely mechanical, albeit mostly mechanical with a splash of organic components...but that's another story) just as Vol Opt and Olga were hacked and the third master computer, Calus, was attempted on before he manually shut himself down to avoid it.

Basically, I interpret PSO as a story about greed. It says something about entities of absolute power (like the US government) never being able to be satisfied, no matter how much money and how many souls they take. Falz wants your soul and makes Kireek want your soul too (as quoted in the OP and Cam's last post). And the only method to defeating it being to band together and kick its ass with its own power (in PSO, that power is photon technology taken from a meteor on Coral long before the Pioneers departed and even before Mother attacked and was eventually defeated) (IRL, that power is self-explanatory; guns, nukes, etc.)
:lenny:

Last edited:
Back