Does it count if I've been around for more than half a year but not made an introductory post yet?

Niko Reiesu

Guildcard
...And got onto one of the highest ranking teams on the leaderboards...? :confused:

In any case, hi everyone! I know quite a few of you have seen me already ingame, but I think now's a good a time as ever to make an introductory post.
I've been around Ephinea since about mid last year, and have joined the PSO community in general about two years ago. Truth be told, I got here from playing PSO2, out of curiosity as to what the prequel to that game was.

I'm hoping to be more active in this community outside of the game, starting with this post, but to be honest, I have a lot of times occupying my time, including school, other games, and the like, so I'm not able to be here often. I'm usually around sporadically during the weekends.

I look forward to seeing all of you ingame and on the forums! :D

...And got onto one of the highest ranking teams on the leaderboards...? :confused:

In any case, hi everyone! I know quite a few of you have seen me already ingame, but I think now's a good a time as ever to make an introductory post.
I've been around Ephinea since about mid last year, and have joined the PSO community in general about two years ago. Truth be told, I got here from playing PSO2, out of curiosity as to what the prequel to that game was.

I'm hoping to be more active in this community outside of the game, starting with this post, but to be honest, I have a lot of times occupying my time, including school, other games, and the like, so I'm not able to be here often. I'm usually around sporadically during the weekends.

I look forward to seeing all of you ingame and on the forums! :D
Niko-saaaan! Mew's seen you moar than a few times! IRL crap will always be PSO's Bane dear! No biggies! What's funny is often times, these same busy ppl will actually sneak online while AT work! XD! Welcome to the forums! Stay Sane!!! <3!

Back