Does Coren's Gambling Have Different Drops Rates in The Same Teir?

TMGSean

Do the items in Coren's gambling have different rates in which they drop? I'm doing the 1k gamble a bunch to try to get some God/Technique units today. I have two so far after almost 1 million meseta burned, but I've gotten at least five of each of the other units besides God/TP, which I've also only gotten two of.

According to the Wiki It says all the prizes for tier 1 are a 4% chance. So with the “randomness” of the pseudo random number generation I think your 1000 rolls make sense for what you got.

Also; if you pay the 10k it makes your odds 6% for the tier 1. 100k: 8%.

Last edited:
I mean, I guess I just got very unlucky. But I got like nine Hero/Ability, Cure/Shock, and HP/Revival each and just the two of each God/ unit.

Nine Hero/Ability, Cure/Shock, and HP/Revival each and just the two of each God/ unit.
So I guess you won 31 times then out of the 1000~ rolls
4% of 1000 is 40 so 31/40 is not terribly unlucky I would say. I know God/technique can sell for a couple PD and Cure/Shock is viable and sells for 1 each so you essentially got 13 PD in items from a 3 PD meseta investment. A pretty fair return I would say. Geez… time to nerf Coren I guess? Lol

He is tediously time consuming so probably doesn't actually need a nerf.
Ya I was just joking. At 1000 rolls assuming an average of ten seconds per roll including bank runs factored in that’s around 2.75 hours give or take. With the profits from OPs example that’s about 3.63 PDs per hour for the grind so possibly one of the best PD grinds in the game? Nerf when. Of course not including the time to sell all the shit and a lot of it is slow sellers lol.

Ya I was just joking.
I have the type of (possibly infuriating?) personality to recognize the joke and answer seriously anyway.

Of course not including the time to sell all the shit and a lot of it is slow sellers lol.
Also, the cost of raising gambling funds as well as the opportunity cost of not simply making 3 PDs off the meseta directly.

Also, the cost of raising gambling funds as well as the opportunity cost of not simply making 3 PDs off the meseta directly.
Right. My calc included the 3 pds subtracted (from 13) so it’s 10 PDs per 2.75 hours or 3.63 an hour.

Granted my entire calc goes off of the 31/40 ratio, so the overall PD per hour should actually be much higher for most players, but that’s the way pseudo random number generation is.

It would be fun to then go through every day and tier and compare the numbers but maybe some other nerd can do it lol

Last edited:
Back