Does anyone have the PSOBB quest files?

Nuxx

Saw them posted a while back on the forum but the link is dead now, does anyone have any of them still?

Brilliant thank you, i put them into the right ship quest folder according to their places on the wiki, but they are not showing up. Do you possibly know how to fix this? I know you have to pre-complete some quests, but id prefer them to be permanently on too.

Last edited:
Did you enter the quest file names in the .lst files?

In that case they should be showing up, assuming you've restarted the ship server so the list can be refreshed. You're going to need to show us what you've done.

gqj36u
Ive added a few quests changed the name of one to see if it would have an effect and it didnt. (the suck one is "Towards The future" and one of the others is forest of sorrow, added them here to see if i could get ttf in solo mode and the others i put in so i didnt have to run all the prequests. Might be the issue im not sure.

I normally go into task manager and stop ship_server.exe from there, this way the client stops and goes back to the title screen. this is how I do it because it's clear to me the ship actually is offline because the client stops. I update the files and run ship_server.exe one more time. maybe there is a faster and better way, but this works for me.

Yeah that didnt work, as i stated before ive restated the ship process, ive even reset my pc. Although i did get fake in yellow to appear by doing the prerequisites, but it completes them on both side and story and its not repeatable. Its just TTF that is annoying me because its quite hard to do it solo in non solo mode.

I don't remember the public teth client having issues with quest numbers since I had a shitton with number 0, but try changing the internal quest number of "suck.qst" to something else. You need to do this in Qedit.exe (downloadable here), under the 2nd menu and then going to "Options". You'll need to save it as a BB Server Quest File.

I edited the quest number to 0 and ive tried changing it to 1, 0 made none of them show up, and changing to 1 shows them as completed ill try changing them to a high number to see if they then show up.

Attachments

• questsetting.png
    questsetting.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Changing the quest numbers to above 300 worked a charm, they show up and they are fully redoable after each completion :) thanks for the help.

Note that the numbers on the qedit.info quest list correspond to the stock set of quests, so you may want to make sure the number of any quests you add do not double up as that might cause issues.

Yeah i thought as much been setting them up in inclinations of 1, so they wont overlap.

Back