Dob 60hit. Is there any guide?

Cresar

Hi I wonder if you guys know or have any tips to get diska of bravemen with 60 hit from Lucky roulette. Also is there any optimal quest for DoB high hit to drop? And an ideal Id? I use whitil but I know redria is good too. Any advise?
Thanks in avance and sorry for any inconveniente.

Hi I wonder if you guys know or have any tips to get diska of bravemen with 60 hit from Lucky roulette. Also is there any optimal quest for DoB high hit to drop? And an ideal Id? I use whitil but I know redria is good too. Any advise?
Thanks in avance and sorry for any inconveniente.
The math of this is weird and there's a lot of contradictory info (yes, even on ephinea) as well as stuff that was that way in the past but later patched, patched again...if someone knows the current meta and can enlighten you (us) that would be cool.

If I remember correctly, very high hit was limited in Forest/Caves as well as N/H/VH for NORMAL weapons, however Special weapons could drop with 100% hit but the chance of getting any hit at all was lower (but still possible) anywhere other than Ult Ruins. Also, the whole Ep 2 had either lower chance of getting hit at all or lower hit, can't remember now, wich got patched afaik, maybe multiple times, I'm not sure, the whole thing kinda makes my head hurt.

In short highest hit was Ep1 Ult Ruins both for max possible %hit (reaching 100% for Special weapons AND normal weapons) and for CHANCE of getting any number of %hit to start, but Ep2 got patched so I think they're now equal (??)

Good hunts exclussively for getting DoBs are Fragment of Memories Redria doing only Ruins 1 and PW1 or 2 Withill not even counting the coins you get. From my research those are the 2 big ones.

There's also some hunts where DoB is a "side drop" while hunting other weapons (for example Pink PW2 Lame + DoB and Red Desert DoB + H Striker) but of course those won't drop as many DoBs.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer. I dont see the need to patch every good hit drop chance.
We wont get any weapon with hit at this point

Tips for getting 60h DoB in lucky roulette:

1. be a FO
2. Play 20 Billion PW runs
3. Pray to RNGesus
---

As for hunting, as you have white, that's plenty good enough for DoB hunting. Just need rng to be your friend, patience is all you can have, and time is all you can consume.

Thanks for the answer. I dont see the need to patch every good hit drop chance.
We wont get any weapon with hit at this point
No no, in fact Ep2 was limited in either drop rate for hit weapons or how much hit normal weapons could get, and it got patched to be as good as Ruins (highest chance and %hit) so it was actually buffed. I understant if that was confusing though.

*To clarify further, this info comes from the latest topic I found via Google search, but might be outdated, no idea.

Last edited:
No no, in fact Ep2 was limited in either drop rate for hit weapons or how much hit normal weapons could get, and it got patched to be as good as Ruins (highest chance and %hit) so it was actually buffed. I understant if that was confusing though.

*To clarify further, this info comes from the latest topic I found via Google search, but might be outdated, no idea.
This wiki page looks accurate to what the server is using.

Last edited:
This wiki page looks accurate to what the server is using.
Good stuff, thanks!

GUys found a strat .... maximum attack 4 any route. killing zol gibons from the first room, and gees from the second. an10 and a force and shall be a good way to get a dob with high hit... no luck for now though.

Last edited:
GUys found a strat .... maximum attack 4 any route. killing zol gibons from the first stage, and gees from the second. an10 and a force and shall be a good way to get a dob with high hit... no luck for now though.
and of course reseting...

Back