Do you miss the hacking culture of PSO?

PSO is one of those games I don't like modding/hacking in, personally. Things like seeing enemy HP and such aren't too much of a bother, but just not for me. Full-blown hacking. Nah, I am happy without.

Does mew "miss" the Hacking on PSO??? HaHaHAHAHAHA...Ha....ha...heh...uhh...wait, you're serious??? Let mew laugh Even Harder.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!! Don't miss SHYT from the hacking days... nuff' said! =P <3

Last edited:
Well.... No I don't miss it but it did have its uses. Once I learned how to dupe items on the GCN version of the game, I promptly made copies of all my gear I used on a regular basis, that way if I got FSOD'd upon login, if I lost everything that I had in my inventory but not equipped, they weren't gone for good. Had Sega ever bothered to address that issue, I wouldn't have felt it to be a necessary evil. That being said, everything my RAmar was equipped with in my later days, and still, when I play the gamecube version, is stuff I found myself. Except NUG2000 Bazooka. That I got from someone and I dont know if it was legit or not.

Back