! DLL ERROR !

myles56k

Im running windows 10 x86.

I have psobb.exe white listed, I have windows defender disabled, I'm running compatibility mode with the suggested settings. I noticed the ephinea.dll disappears from the folder when the game makes it to the title screen. Am I missing something?

Im running windows 10 x86.

I have psobb.exe white listed, I have windows defender disabled, I'm running compatibility mode with the suggested settings. I noticed the ephinea.dll disappears from the folder when the game makes it to the title screen. Am I missing something?
Whitelist the EphineaPSO folder. Whitelisting psobb.exe just protects the psobb.exe file, but Defender is still deleting the ephinea.dll.

Windows Defender is always on as far as I know and if you go to the security center and search for threat history, you'll see it deleting the ephinea.dll. So try adding the EphineaPSO folder to the whitelist and then try launching online.exe.

It wasn't allowing me to add the whole folder(it was only letting me select exe files). But I was able to go to the security center and see that it was ganking the ephinea.dll, so I just hit restore on the file and it booted up correctly after that. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Back