DLL Error and "Sever Full"

Hanners

Hi,

I just downloaded the game on Windows 10 and was wonder if maybe I'm missing a step.

I login with the credentials I created on the site after updating, then I start the game. After I press enter to continue on the next screen, I get a message telling me the "server is full" and to try again later.

In the bottom left corner of the title screen, I also see "DLL Error."

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :). Thanks!

Something on your machine is blocking the DLL. This is typically antivirus or Windows Defender. You need to go into the Windows Defender settings and add an exception for the EphineaPSO folder. Setting the exception for just the .exe and .dll may work, but the full folder will usually work. It may have already blocked the DLL so you also need to look at the threat history and see if you can remove it from quarantine.

how do you look at threat history? I am currently going through the same issue and not tech savvy.

Windows 10

*edit: I found the threat history. It's blocking Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock (ive already seen they are safe within the download) and they are related to my re-installing of the game. How do I allow them during download?

how do you look at threat history? I am currently going through the same issue and not tech savvy.

Windows 10

*edit: I found the threat history. It's blocking Trojan:Win32/Tiggre!plock (ive already seen they are safe within the download) and they are related to my re-installing of the game. How do I allow them during download?
If it's anything other than any anti-virus software you may have or windows defender blocking the file, then I'm not sure. I typically turn off my anti-virus when installing the game, simply because most programs like that aren't designed to filter out certain types of viruses, and will capture anything that looks like a virus.

Back