Discord Rich Presence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

✨ Lucky Lucky
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
It'd be really neat to have some kind of Discord integration with Ephinea. There'ssome assets that can be used from the game to make it look really nice.

Just as an example, this could read:
Area (including Lobby, but not the lobby number because wow stalking!)
Quest name/"Free Adventure" (stole that from word select, probably a better word for it)
Party name (playercount of either 1 or 4 depending on whether One Person is selected)
The main picture could be a "stock image" of what area the player's in, and the smaller one could be the class they're playing. Just spitballing ideas...
upload_2018-5-9_4-56-15.png

On my first glance at this, it seems pretty neat! As long as people actually want that information around. User can turn this off if they want, right?

This would be awesome to have implemented on Ephinea. Here are some features that are currently available elsewhere:

i4DxO9I.jpg

qH8VGiz.jpg

2i4QrtQ.jpg

QeiLrhv.jpg

vjUhW6j.jpg

RPVGwhN.jpg

@Cassie 9 Users can choose whether or not they want to display their currently running game (Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst in this instance) as their display message if they are online on Discord while it is open. So, users should be okay as far as being able to opt in or out of making their information available! :)

This looks great. Would help a lot for grouping up with friends or knowing what people are doing in PSOBB without even having to ask! If it can be implemented, it'd be super helpful.

This looks great. Would help a lot for grouping up with friends or knowing what people are doing in PSOBB without even having to ask! If it can be implemented, it'd be super helpful.

Yeah I agree, Alot of the community already use discord so it would be amaze.

Some people already have it, from what I've seen.
I would get a screenshot, but they're not playing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back