Disconnection

Kerrigan

Almost every time I get into a full group, during combat. Everyone's characters freeze, I can still pick stuff up and attack but then 15 seconds after the freeze I get disconnected . I have a brand new router ( less then 2 months old) my computer has never had connection issues before playing on this server. Anyone have any ideas to help fix this?

Are you experiencing this with the same group? Sometimes peoples connections arent fit for playing as "host" for the room. Do you disconnect when you're alone? You're not giving enough information here.

Sorry bout that , no it doesn't seem to be disconnecting when I'm with the same group, or same host. Pretty random disconnections when it comes to group play, and I've had one , maybe two disconnects while playing solo

Are you using a shared connection with other people in your household? Wireless users sometimes see rather large inconsistencies. Also, if your ISP is comcast it could be that. Lately they've been diddling with their servers trying to upgrade things, so they mighta moved on to a node nearer to you or that handles your traffic.

Back