Disconnecting when exchanging item ticked

Loug

Earlier today I was trying to exchange some item tickets and got disconnected after selecting "Yes", my inventory was at 29/30 at the time and it worked fine when I changed characters and tried with more inventory space(worked fine for @rook303 as well), also it didn't take away any of the item tickets on the 3 times I tried and didn't get any cells(Heart of Chao and Kit of Mark III).
22.png

Yeah idk, something wrong with event item tickets sometimes. Was this with an item ticket you just bought in an event shop or got from a present or?

Typically, the problem goes away after a bit, which makes me think there's something in the item data that the server doesn't like. You could try banking it and trying again another session (logout, try again 10+ minutes later) to see if the login server sanitizes it. Or maybe trade window it to an alt account and try there? Every time someone has had a bad item ticket for me to check, I trade window one of my tickets for the bugged one, but the bugged one is always fine when I test it.

If you remember how you got the ticket and every step along the way, do let us know so that we can reproduce and fix this.

6 of them I got from the anniversary badge npcs right before trying to get the cells, the other 2 were bought from from someone else about 2 weeks ago and I took them out of the bank last, but like I had mentioned the exchange worked fine after I moved them to a different character with more than 1 empty inventory space.

Back