Desperately need a team for PoD

Rashadis

Guildcard
It has come to my attention that I can barely ever get to play this game ever since I've gotten past level 80 due to the fact that this PoD quest is essentially exclusively ran by the entire server and when anything else pops up, it's a reserved game.

I'd like an invite to any team that has the quests unlocked that people actually choose to do on this server, since some of them you are completely incapable of doing if you do not have a team.

If you see me in-game, I'll gladly give you an invite to BattleMode (no, you don't have to do Battle Mode, I never do :p ).

It has come to my attention that I can barely ever get to play this game ever since I've gotten past level 80 due to the fact that this PoD quest is essentially exclusively ran by the entire server and when anything else pops up, it's a reserved game.

I'd like an invite to any team that has the quests unlocked that people actually choose to do on this server, since some of them you are completely incapable of doing if you do not have a team.
*Watches Rasha-san from a distance* Hmmmm, worse case scenario mew could try to adopt you for a bit, NDW-taichou may not be too keen on ppl joining JUST for quest privileges....but if youre a nice and Active fellow that can follow server rules and respect others.... Why not? =3

Won't have to worry about this anymore, after the Episode 4 drop chart update.

Reactions: Dab
Back