Deleting a Character

Would you use a "Delete Character" option if it existed, to clear up a character slot?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kevdo

Secret Agent
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
When entering the character selection screen, we have always been limited to a few choices. Either you select and continue as an already created character, you can go into the dressing room to lightly edit an already created character, you can recreate an already created character, or if you have an unused character slot, you can create a new character. Why is it that the option to delete a character has never been introduced?

I know that functionally, it serves little purpose. You could just recreate an existing character, or even change character banks if you wanted to change the 4 slots you see on the character select screen, but out of curiosity I wanted to know why they never made a "delete character" option. Is it impractical? Probably. Any ideas? Is this a largely unwanted feature? Would anyone else's OCD be utterly satisfied at the introduction of this option?

Yeah then I could turn my 3 accounts into 1. (I made them before extra slots existed)

Nah I can live without this for another ten years. Transferring my other account to the unused slots on my main account tho.

Back