Delayed Introduction!

BrandonSky

Hello everyone, I'm Brandon Sky. I've played a bit of Blue Burst with the Ultima servers but they've been acting up lately, so I needed an alternative. This place seemed nice, so I jumped right in!

...And proceeded to have installation shenanigans, but I got it working after some help from you guys! So thanks a bunch already!

I'm a HUnewearl named Brianna for the record, my usual roleplaying muse. ...I didn't mean to give her long hair but I'll roll with it anyway. Anyway, hello!

Welcome and if you see me I can get you some free gear, I'm never short on dragon slayers and Gae Bolgs : ).

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm Brandon Sky. I've played a bit of Blue Burst with the Ultima servers but they've been acting up lately, so I needed an alternative. This place seemed nice, so I jumped right in!

...And proceeded to have installation shenanigans, but I got it working after some help from you guys! So thanks a bunch already!

I'm a HUnewearl named Brianna for the record, my usual roleplaying muse. ...I didn't mean to give her long hair but I'll roll with it anyway. Anyway, hello!
*puts Brianna-san on her POUNCE on Sight list!* =3 Welcome Home! <3

I left it a few days to say HI so it could be a delayed Welcome :)...

Last edited:
Back