Default Dreamcast Lobby one day per month?

Rolex

I grew up on Dreamcast PSO ver1&2. Please could I humbly request that the Dreamcast lobby (12) is the default lobby once per month so I can relive my youth? (if this is possible, I don't know how much coding is involved).

I love lobby 11+12 the most too, nostalgia, faster resets, feels less cramped, and has some nice skins like gothic. I would honestly avoid them though if they were default.

Might the cool though if each person could set their own personal default lobby, (with 1 being set to default if unchanged for said person). Not sure how difficult that would be to do though!

Last edited:
Rolex-san had mentioned he was Aware of the classic DC lobbies.....but they were Abandoned....Not everyone can appreciate the old lobbies....*Shudders at memory of SEGA Server Oberon* Some teams have actually claimed lobbies 11 and 12 for meet up gatherings~!

Yeah I just see them as empty when I go in them. I miss the days of a free for all dreamcast lobby.

(I even miss the game shark glitched text boxes covering up the entire screen and wrecking havok).

Yeah I just see them as empty when I go in them. I miss the days of a free for all dreamcast lobby.

(I even miss the game shark glitched text boxes covering up the entire screen and wrecking havok).
*User was NOL’d for this post*

Back