deathbe4dishono Group Drop Help with support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guildcard
Help I currently had a drop on ult. From last boss with a group I was not able to be fast enough to grab the red ring of u could get support in helping the staff and team please allow me to get the red ring that dropped for me that I couldn't pick up thanks. :)here's a screen shot of it.

Attachments

• unknown-1.png
    unknown-1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 71
don't think they do that anymore, kiddo

I think an exception should be made for MA4C Ep. 1 because it was a TERRIBLE design choice on the part of Sega to only give the player a few seconds to pick it up. That, or we should update the quest so that there's no timer.

@Matt : Thoughts?

Edit: I think the Red Ring dropped for one of the party members but not for the OP. The only item showing up on his drop reader is a Divinity Barrier. The plot thickens.

the screenshot appears to be Yuffie's...

while there may not be anything to do here, i do agree that the auto-port back to p2 can be problematic for potentially missing a Red Ring drop.

the screenshot appears to be Yuffie's...

while there may not be anything to do here, i do agree that the auto-port back to p2 can be problematic for potentially missing a Red Ring drop.

Ah, understood. I retract my concern then. My initial assessment stands! Thanks for noticing that! `-`

Heads up, you have to run to the east side of map to make sure you can get your Falz loot.

Reactions: SLU
I was in that group and screenshot's good, Yuffie took it on behalf of @deathbe4dishonor (Roboman). He was pretty low level and had never done the quest before, asking at the start what kind of quest this was so there was no real way to be prepared for the timer even if it notifies you. Afterwards he inquired about what a Red Ring was and its worth so.. What's the harm in letting him have it for an honest mistake in a poorly designed post-quest ending.

IMO if it's even possible to change the quest just remove the timer and add a regular portal there?

Last edited:
Honestly, restoring the item you did not pick up is not our problem to deal with.

It’s also not our fault you did not read the Ephinea Disclaimer located at: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/disclaimer/ before creating your account, not picking up your drop and then asking the staff to create a replacement for you. Had you done so, you’d see the information about us not being responsible for data loss and game masters not creating items for players.

It is unfortunate you did not get your ring in time. Hope another one drops for you in the future.

All that said, maybe some day that particular quest could be edited to remove the forced teleport, but not sure when/if that will happen.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back