Cushy Cove (Looking for New/Newly returning Players!)

Cushy

Guildcard
Howdy,

Team name: Cushy Cove

This is a team welcoming new players to an environment about leveling and group play. We are looking to provide a hub for finding a group for runs, asking for help, or just chilling.

I recently started playing and noticed immediately that new players are kind of left to play alone, or hunt down a team. I want to provide a place where we can just meet up and play. Grind out, run quests, whatever.

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/J87PCYH
This will give you a temporary access to the server. While in, hit me "Cushy" up and we can assign you a role.

Howdy,

Team name: Cushy Cove

This is a team welcoming new players to an environment about leveling and group play. We are looking to provide a hub for finding a group for runs, asking for help, or just chilling.

I recently started playing and noticed immediately that new players are kind of left to play alone, or hunt down a team. I want to provide a place where we can just meet up and play. Grind out, run quests, whatever.

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/J87PCYH
This will give you a temporary access to the server. While in, hit me "Cushy" up and we can assign you a role.
Heeeey! Mew and her 'plushies' take offense to that! We constantly lurk for newblet players to pounce and halp whenever spotted! Well, Not JUST mew and her helpers....the Community as a whole are quite geared into rushing to the Aid of others who are alone and low leveled! <3! So....that said....YES! Another team devoted to halping others sounds like a Wonderful idea! (Team Burning Hearts is slowly growing as a noted nooblet halping team! <3). And Esp with Easter event looming in the shadows! We're already experiencing another small swarm of Virus avoiding players looking for solace and sanctuary while avoiding the outside world! Now we can count on the Cushies to take up the front lines of seeking those in need~! Best of Luck to team Cushy! =3

Last edited:
I'm new to actually playing online with others, I would love to have a team. is the discord still up? The link doesn't seem to be working

Back