Cursed Souls

Oh hey this thread is a thing.

I feel as though I'm too miserable a person to actually belong here.
*Tilts tiny head at Miho-san with a warm smile* WHY Would you think you Don't 'belong here' dear? Mmmmmmph?

yeah I'm basically back on cellphone internet, so this is the only way I can talk to yall. lol
n.n

Oh hey this thread is a thing.

I feel as though I'm too miserable a person to actually belong here.

Naaaaah, pso is full of miserable tossers. Me included n.n

Also rip guy....

I'd rather it be Comcast than Earthlink. Comcast is evil, but they're money driven. They can't get paid if they can't provide their service. They'll fix the issue if it's a service or hardware problem. If it's any other problem than their equipment, it's fixable by personal troubleshooting, just don't call Comcast to do it because they'll charge for it.

EarthLink means he's down because a stiff breeze blew by in close proximity or the city he lives in, causing a two cubic inch puff of dust to obscure the satellite for an eighth of a second, thus rendering Basil's equipment permanantly incapable of receiving a signal, and nothing but the will of the Celestial Great Ones will do anything to resolve his issue.
B...but Mew's had Earthlink ever since it was changed from her SEGANET Account almost 16 years now. ATT U-verse has been pretty botchy at best with routers and gateways that burn out too soon...rendering mew's internet useless from time to time.=(. So we're gonna be without Guy-kun for a while??? =(

So what's the issue with your internet? Spastic router? Unreliable wireless adapter? Shitty service?
no internet period, its a rural community, so its like expensive for crap internet so we just dont get it.
out here for till the end of april.

no internet period, its a rural community, so its like expensive for crap internet so we just dont get it.
out here for till the end of april.
what about mobile hotspot? It works pretty well for me... you only need a 2G connection for PSO

Yeah I'll probably try use my hotspot on the last days before my data resets, but I gotta keep my data outta the red.
Basically my only contact with the world lol.

Even tho its a dial up mmo, it actually does use quite a bit of data guys.
If I could stay logged in without having to have a low amount of bandwidth constantly being used it probably wouldnt be so bad.
But my ISP/mobile carrier cuts me off if I'm just running PSO by itself [why is beyond me] I tried tethering before in the city n they jew'd me over.
I get cut off mid-game and even then it is pretty laggy, tryna chat with what someone said a minute ago, etc.. lol
[strangely the combat isnt that laggy, but the chat makes it hang]

I seek the knowledge of CursedSouls, namely a certain Canadian one whose name begins with G, ends in l, and has uybasi between them.
Is this normal Canadian behavior? I feel I may have responded too hastily and failed to show an understanding towards cultural difference.
17155165_1856276651308375_4590978840253976832_n.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Yeah I'll probably try use my hotspot on the last days before my data resets, but I gotta keep my data outta the red.
Basically my only contact with the world lol.

Even tho its a dial up mmo, it actually does use quite a bit of data guys.
If I could stay logged in without having to have a low amount of bandwidth constantly being used it probably wouldnt be so bad.
But my ISP/mobile carrier cuts me off if I'm just running PSO by itself [why is beyond me] I tried tethering before in the city n they jew'd me over.
I get cut off mid-game and even then it is pretty laggy, tryna chat with what someone said a minute ago, etc.. lol
[strangely the combat isnt that laggy, but the chat makes it hang]

>get unlimited data

I seek the knowledge of CursedSouls, namely a certain Canadian one whose name begins with G, ends in l, and has uybasi between them.
Is this normal Canadian behavior? I feel I may have responded too hastily and failed to show an understanding towards cultural difference.
17155165_1856276651308375_4590978840253976832_n.jpg

Thank you for your time.
jumped the gun bro, lol.
I dunno though women are a mystery. n.n

>get unlimited data

Yeah, maybe when I switch to a new phone, this plan was supposedly unlimited but I dunno they're asshole's. [n.n]
Reminds me of the south park episode where the cable company guys rub their nipples when ever they make things harder for us. lol

Back