Couple wallpapers for Wallpaper engine

K_I_R_E_E_K

Maybe players are familiar with wallpaper engine, maybe not, it allows users to customize the desktop background using many tools, these can include scripts, you can animate images, loop videos and even display 3d content

You can search and load any wallpaper made public and i personally fancy animated static images or video ones that contain minimal movement, i don't like super active backgrounds.
As a bonus, the android app is free and without ads, it allows you to sync your windows application via wifi with your smartphone and you're able to transfer whatever you have on your PC. (aslong the creator has agreed with the lastest TOS to allow the wallpaper on smartphones)
Out of boredom i made 2, the resolution isn't super high and i'm a noob at this really, i added a few effects to some iconic wallpapers i took in the past. i mean i could expand with widescreen screenshots, higher resolutions (pso v2) or simply with other screenshots taken in the past.

If you have any experience you can use the full catalog of images i have on deviant art or my blog to make your own art pieces

I mean, i still like the game and it's clear everyone here likes it aswell, so, why not share.

Back