Coren bugged P2-P4

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
If you're player 2-4 (not the red color), Coren will say "Server send error" after a deal with him. You'll still get your item, but you won't know what you got until you check your inventory.

This will be fixed later today among some other tweaks that will be done to him.

Coren locked me in a dialogue today after piping back up to P2 in EP2 a few minutes ago from this post. Decided I would spend 100k because fuck it, press enter, get stuck with the zoom in for talk that never actually happens. Alt-BS'd fairly quickly because I'm impatient. Nobody ever joined the game and I was P1.

Also as a terribly minor other 'bug' he gained a lot of weight (NPC mirrors P1 tekker? Purple tekker is fat. This was probably intentional and I just missed it)

Just FYI because I don't want to make a new topic.

edit: tried again, same thing. Stare into his dreamy half invisible face and never says anything.

Last edited:
I'll look into it. That's weird. But, yeah, he mirrors the game's section ID's Tekker.

It's unrelated, Mad.

Also, Corey, I put a patch on the server for the Lab .bin file which may fix this issue. I just noticed most of the NPCs in the Lab map do a "call 500" before speaking and none of my custom NPCs did so, so I added this. Hopefully this is the solution.

Haha. I honestly have no idea. I don't know how to fix him, sorry. I don't see anything wrong with his script. The fact he doesn't even talk is odd. I can try to move his script ID to another, but the script isn't written wrong at all. It's just cut and pasted from Episode 1.

Not sure what the conditions are to get him to goof up. I went down to CCA, cleared one room, came back and then talked to him and it was fine.

I guess, uh, deal with him when you create a game in Episode 2 and not in the middle of a game for now...

That time I went straight to him.

I was using Custom language so maybe that has something to do with it (although, I never ended up swapping anything but the unitxt after switching from EN>JP>EN>Custom a while ago...)

Could be. I think people who had problems with Morrigan before were on custom too. You might be into something. But its hard to troubleshoot that since custom allows you to mostly have anything you want in the data directory, except my map files. I'm using English, but will look into it.

Back