Cookies temple quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

SnowQueen
Cookie sent in a superior temple quest and I wanted to know when its coming live to play? Has been months and since he don't even got a reply I think you have checked this serious to close the gap we have since the custom ep2 quests had to be removed? !

First off, you're not Cookie, I don't need to reply to you in regards to something between Cookie and the staff here at Ephinea. If Cookie wanted an update, he could have sent another message as, surprise, we have lives, have other stuff going, sometimes drop the ball on stuff, etc.

Secondly, neither of you is actually entitled to a response for any sort of quest submission or anything really. We don't have use anything submitted to Ephinea if we don't want to, regardless of if you consider it "superior" or whatever.

Check your tone at the door, pal.

I'm usually the one who deals with the quest lists and I've not gotten anything from Cookie about it at all. (not that I would have replied in the past month or so anyway, since I've had some shit to deal with in life)

Rather than make a public post on the forum, better to ask for an update or ask a staff member who seems to be more active, though don't beg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back