Controller Just Stopped Working (Correctly)

SuperBOB150

Hey all,

I've been using DS4 Windows to play PSO with my ps4 controller, and had everything working just peachy. Until today, when I logged on all of my bindings had mysteriously been reset to default, and my triggers stopped working :(
However, everything else works fine..ish. Previously I was using the triggers as buttons, without any external assistance- not as keyboard shortcuts.
Additionally, I've observed some strange behavior: if I press x to get into the main menu, then by the time I'm at character select x acts as both accept and cancel- it turns green just to boot me back to the start screen. Then, x continues this behavior until i reset. If i use the keyboard to get to the character select, x behaves just fine. Weird, right?
If it helps, I have some keyboard commands mapped to the controller, and occasionally i use one of those neat little bluetooth usb sticks to use my controller remotely.
Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Yea, I'm also having issues trying to play with a PS4 controller connected via DS4 all of a sudden (I played a couple of weeks ago with no problem but I've been stuck troubleshooting tonight). Basically I can play with the loading screens with the analog sticks, and the title screen will only register me pressing 'X' once, otherwise I can only use the keyboard controls. I made sure my pc was updated, I tested two PS4 controllers, I tried plugging them directly via USB, and I reinstalled an older version of DS4 just to rule that out as an issue.

I'm not sure how else to troubleshoot this so in the meantime, I'm going to try an old wired usb controller before I just figure out playing with the keyboard and mouse.

Thanks for any assistance \( >A<)/

Back