Continued error (916)

Zeake

Hello everyone at Ephinea.

I'm new on the Forum, and frankly I wouldn't be bothering anyone if I wasn't experiencing a severe issue at the moment.

I'm not new to this game or this server, but what is new to me is this error. For going on seven days I have received the same: "Server full (916)" error, every time I've logged into the game no matter the time. I've seen several people and some threads on here mentioning a 903 error I believe. I don't know if it's related. I have updated the client from your site several times. The game runs just fine. I can log in. However, once I attempt to log in, I am sent to your primary notification screen first (as always) and then during connection it gives me this error 916.

I just got back on Ephinea after about a six month hiatus, and it's quite the bummer that I am unable to play. I'm being patient, but I thought I'd at least bring it up for the fact I haven't seen my error named yet other than my circumstance.

Thank you for all you do, and I'll await your response.

Sincerely, Zeake.

Do you remember any of your character names? Or Guildcard #?

I know all eight of my characters by name; Zeake, Xarina, Ultine, Nabajeth, Katania, Solomon, Jonah, and Sapphira. Guild card however? I know not and I wish I would've written it down. But I don't think I did unfortunately.

It's possible, or likely even (Assuming you're on windows 10) in that time that Windows update broke your install of PSO. I've seen it happen plenty of times before. Especially in a 6 month break like you took. You might have to reinstall, make sure your AV isn't blocking it by rewhitelisting where its needed because if windows defender updated it'll undo all that crap. Also make sure you run it as admin to avoid issues with Win10's other shitty nanny security measures.

Thank you for the update and information! That makes a lot of sense because Windows 10 did have some recent updates screwing up folk's computers. I hadn't even thought of that myself. I'll attempt it, but I don't know exactly when I'll get around to it. I'm very non-tech savvy... So much so, I had my brother download the Ephinea PSO for me... Because I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. I'll try myself, but I may end up having him do it for me.

I'll attempt to do this as soon as possible to get back to you guys. Thank you again!

Thank you for the update and information! That makes a lot of sense because Windows 10 did have some recent updates screwing up folk's computers. I hadn't even thought of that myself. I'll attempt it, but I don't know exactly when I'll get around to it. I'm very non-tech savvy... So much so, I had my brother download the Ephinea PSO for me... Because I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. I'll try myself, but I may end up having him do it for me.

I'll attempt to do this as soon as possible to get back to you guys. Thank you again!
did you get it working?

Back