Constant none stop scrolling while on a menu

iDareian

So for the past 5 days, I've been playing fine. I just got a new keyboard (Logitech G910 Orion) and now I have this issue. I unplugged the keyboard to see if that was it but it wasn't. There is no controller plugged in. I restarted my comp a couple of times, played around with the resolution, and other settings too see if anything would work. There are times where I didn't even touch my keyboard trying to launch it and it would do it by the time I got to the character selection menu.

I somehow navigated to go to a dungeon real quick and it doesn't affect the actual gameplay but I can't swap weapons, do any menuing at all and even quitting out of the game is tedious. Help?

Someone else had this problem and it turned out to be some virtual joystick or something in their device manager. Try checking that out.

Someone else had this problem and it turned out to be some virtual joystick or something in their device manager. Try checking that out.

You're were right. Had a v-joy somewhere and deleting it/restarting did it. Thank you so much. I looked through to see if someone had a similar issue and didn't see it so I apologize for posting for a similar issue :confused:

Still strange though. That v-joy has been on my comp for years and never had this kind of problem. Either way it works now. Thanks my dude!

In my experience, this also happens with certain touchscreen laptops, just in case anyone else runs into this problem and it's not a virtual joystick.

Back