COMPETITION TIME! WIN AN S-RANK

UNO

Facebook.com/Ephinea
Guildcard
Want to win a free custom Ep2 S-Rank?

To enter, all you have to do is;
-"Like" the Ephinea Facebook page - www.facebook.com/ephinea
-"Like" the competition post pinned at the top
-Comment on the post with which S-Rank you want and it's name. Include forum/character name and guild card number.

When the page reaches 100 likes (gonna be very soon the way things are going), a winner will be picked at random from the comments.

UPDATE: 24/05/2016 0030hrs GMT
Due to the instant popularity and demand of FREE S-Rank Facebook campaign, I have decided to extent the entry so that more players can have the opportunity of winning. When the competition closes, the list of entries will be compiled and NDW will be livestreaming the results from www.random.org

UPDATE
Competition will close 6 hours from now at around 2100hrs GMT. Last chance for entries!

UPDATE
Congrats @GuardianGirth

You have won the first Ephinea Facebook competition and bagged yourself a Guardian J-Cutter!
Send me a message either on here or on Facebook when you are ready to collect.

Thanks to all those who participated. This won't be the last Facebook competition so be sure to check the page regularly!

Last edited:
99 likes. Honestly was expecting this to run for about a week. It's been less than 24 hours lol. Free stuff motivates people I guess ;)

It's 100% sarcasm on my part, honestly, I was attempting to poke fun at the people who will feel entitled to something for free. Also #hastag #everything

An S-Rank is quite a gesture of kindness for someone putting in 5 seconds of effort on FB vs 3 hours plus in cmode to make this happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNO
An S-Rank is quite a feature of kindness for someone putting in 5 seconds of effort on FB vs 3 hours plus in cmode to make this happen.
What your saying is that the time and effort to make an srank fr outweighs the effort to 'like' an FB group. But that is exactly the point in advertisement. To make people think they have an easy win thus drawing them in. That is why the likes have almost doubled in a night. Advertisement is all about making things look like it's an easy win win situation.

From a player perspective: 'Al I have to do is like a post on FB, post PSO details and I might get srank weapon; yay'
From FB admin perspective: 'We just got a shit ton of likes and all we gotta do is give them an srank, easypeasy, hopefully that means more people will see the page and join the server, thus creating more growth; yay'

WIN WIN.

Last edited:
The competition will close in around 6 hours from now. Last chance for entries!

Competition now closed.

So we have 40 entries. I have taken out NDW, Charlie and myself out of the running for fairness. NDW will be posting details of the livestreaming of the draw within the next 30 minutes.

Entry Name
1 YOmap
2 NGEFreek
3 Minicram
4 GuardianGirth
5 Oth
6 ramador2
7 TheMilkMan
8 James Goddard
9 Cecil88
10 honeydrew
11 jiraya
12 Kody
13 Mutilatedpuppet
14 DaBluHoundoom
15 I401
16 KELBORN
17 Mizalie
18 OHHHHHHno
19 Dab
20 Ceri0n
21 Alaka
22 richarddavis
23 Miso Soup
24 KombatBOT5
25 Anime
26 Cyb3r_ZER0
27 Anne
28 CursedXile
29 Yusuke
30 Mythi
31 Zan
32 Major Pain
33 Shagami
34 McDangerous
35 gw_epyon
36 AfroJones
37 Powder Keg
38 Unholy
39 AuMarl
40 m3d

Last edited:
To build more hype and suspense, plus engage more of the community during a live announcement, I've decided that I will draw and announce the winner at 22:00:00 UTC, which is about 1 hour 30 minutes from now.

Arrive about 5-10 minutes prior so you don't miss this live announcement!

Twitch link:
http://www.twitch.tv/ndwoodruff

Reactions: UNO
Congrats @GuardianGirth

You have won the first Ephinea Facebook competition and bagged yourself a Guardian J-Cutter!
Send me a message either on here or on Facebook when you are ready to collect.

Thanks to all those who participated. This won't be the last Facebook competition so be sure to check the page regularly!

Back