"Companions"

Nagidar23

Holy crap! It shoots rockets!
Guildcard
Not sure if this is even possible outside of quests, but one thing I've always wanted in PSO (I know there are a few quests that do this) is to have "Companions" run around with you, it would make leveling solo (Yes, I know, PSO is meant to be played with other people) easier and less boring then running around by yourself, not sure how this would even be implemented if it is even possible, thoughts?

EDIT: Just noticed this should probably be moved to "Suggestions" but I'm not sure if its even possible, so having it under "General" as a discussion might be ok.

Probably too much of a stretch off of the original game to be implemented. Further, I am not sure how it would be possible other than maybe creating new quests. Although I do not even know whether you can have active NPCs in custom quests.

Probably too much of a stretch off of the original game to be implemented. Further, I am not sure how it would be possible other than maybe creating new quests. Although I do not even know whether you can have active NPCs in custom quests.
Not sure how it could work, but "Expanding" the 2 quests in Ep. 4 to allow access to all stages could potentially be a neat way to go about this, or just copying the quests into new quests and expand them maybe.

Back