Coming back from GC

DeepDangler

Guildcard
Hello all. I just joined Ephinea but I started PSO back in version 2 on the GC doing split screen with friends. By the time I was able to setup online, the servers were on the verge of shutdown. BB came out but I had no PC at the time and never got into any other private servers. I've tried to find games to fill the void but nothing plays quite like PSO (not even the sequels PSU and PSO2) so now I'm back.

The joy is in the journey so I'm going to slog to the top level without any power leveling or rushing. I look forward to meeting the community here and slaying the hapless mobs on Ragol.

Happy hunting!

Well I'm glad you made your way back. We come from similar roads, except for the fact that I had gc pso when the servers were still up and running, but the internet I had wouldn't allow me too. I was also limited on what kind of internet I could have based upon where I live which is out in the country y'all lol. But yeah man best of luck to ya, and I hope you enjoy you're stay with us. :)

Hello all. I just joined Ephinea but I started PSO back in version 2 on the GC doing split screen with friends. By the time I was able to setup online, the servers were on the verge of shutdown. BB came out but I had no PC at the time and never got into any other private servers. I've tried to find games to fill the void but nothing plays quite like PSO (not even the sequels PSU and PSO2) so now I'm back.

The joy is in the journey so I'm going to slog to the top level without any power leveling or rushing. I look forward to meeting the community here and slaying the hapless mobs on Ragol.

Happy hunting!
Eeeeeeeeee!!! *Puts Dangle and Milk-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT list!* Wonderful to count you among us dear! Yeah, the whole SEGA GC servers towards the end was a bit depressing...Oddly enuff the private servers were maybe a few days old the waning hours SEGA was on their way to abandoning us to the wolves a 3rd time. You were'nt missing much in the line of 'online play' either! Online play has left most of us with Some form of PSO PTSD XD! Soooo yeah....Welcome Home! =3

welcome welcome home! to EPHINEA!
the good ol' days of split screen with friends, fun fun. "STOP TAKING ALL THE DROPS!!!!"
enjoy your stay but don't burnout power leveling. take your time.~ n.n

Thank you for the warm reception. I’ve been steadily leveling and meeting members in the field and it has been enjoyable. I hope I’ll catch y’all in game at point!

Back