Comentor's Quality Custom Mags - CLOSED at this time as I am not currently playing PSO

Comentor

For the fastest reply, message me on Discord! Comentor#9437

Hey, I'm Comentor (aka Stufful, LagomorphS, or the DOB king) and when I'm not spamming PW3 boxes I like to make mags. I've been specializing in premade RA and HU Kama mags for a while, but have been making customs for a while as well, however apparently people don't realize this since I've kept this info hidden in my shop thread. Because of this I decided I should make a separate thread for this here! (As parts most of this thread was borrowed to get it posted quickly I may be making edits still, so apologies if anything changes)

8/10/2023: Still not playing the game and since mag feeding automation is no longer allowed I will NOT be taking any custom orders. I may still sell what I have if/when I start playing again at whatever current prices are at that time

Payments accepted in these:

PD/PH
PS - 95
Meseta - 400k:1
Coal - 8:1
Silver badges - 10:1
Bronze badges - 33:1
Event egg - 2:1
Gold badges - 1:1
PC - 1:1
Baby mags (fresh with only 5 def) - 10:1
Item ticket - 1 pd
Mag cells - almost always accepting the following, but feel free to offer cells not listed here too
Heaven Striker Coat - 5 pd
Heart of YN-0117 - 2:1 pd
Rappy Beak - 4:1 pd
Kit of Mark III - 1 pd
Heart of Chuchu - 1 pd
Heart of Angel - 1 pd
Heart of Devil - 1 pd
Kit of Hamburger - 1 pd

Max level custom mags will usually cost between 5-8pd. (Discounts are available when ordering multiple mags.) Pricing will vary with each order and is based off of the cost/difficulty of the feeding plan, how "fragile" the mag is, and how long it takes to complete. Most mags will be completed within a few days of placing your order. Some mags with lengthy or complicated feeding plans may take longer to complete. Most of the mag plans will probably fall on the cheaper end of this price range.

Note: In addition to raising MAX level mags I can also make under-leveled mags for your mag cells or finish raising your half-leveled mags for you at reduced rates.

If you would like help to plan your mag feel free to contact me and ask questions. I would be happy to help you build the mag that best suits you and your playstyle. I will provide mag consultations for free even if you would like to raise the mag on your own.

Step 1: Choose your color
Some mags lose their color during certain evolutions(mostly during mag cell evolutions). I can provide a list of colors if needed upon request.

Step 2: Choose your stats
(DEF/POW/DEX/MIND)

All mags start with 5 defense and have a maximum level of 200. Some evolutions are not available with certain stats. If you're not sure what stats are best for your class just ask. All max level mags are delivered with MAX IQ and Synchro unless otherwise discussed.

Step 3: Choose your mag evolution:
All mag cell mags: Bring your own mag cell
All 4th evo mags
All 3rd evo mags

Step 4: Choose from available PB's:
Choose your mag's Photon Blast abilities. Some PBs are not available with certain stats. When we discuss your mag plan I can help confirm available PBs for your mag

Level 50 Garuda (M+Y, E, P) (5/12/33/0) 1pd!! (your mag cell + 5pd for it to be finished to 200)

lv 188 Striker Unit [5.02/148.28/35.10/0.00] [M|E|P] 10pd!!
(1 pd more for it to be finished to 200 with the stats of your choosing. All RA min/max spreads possible - 6 pd discount if you supply your own replacement mag cell)

Either of these mags can be leveled into any of the Ranger class min/max builds. I can level Garuda to 200 for you for an extra 4pd (5pd total) or an extra 1 pd for Striker Unit (11 pd total). Bring your own Heaven Striker Coat mag cell for Garuda, or for a 6 pd discount on a premade SU (if available). You can usually buy the cell from other players for ~5-6 pd.

Note:
The Divine Punishment special for Heaven Striker will be available as soon as you use your mag cell (even for a level 50 mag.) The special only works when the hundreds digit in the beat time is even (273 for example) This number is displayed in the start menu in the bottom right corner. It increases by one every ~1.5mins and resets to 000 after it reaches 999.

I have started to dabble in making the infamous lv 199 "impossible" Tapas mags. As these mags are INCREDIBLY delicate, time consuming, and expensive to make I will not do them as premades in the future but am currently accepting custom orders for them. I have developed the feed plans below, and am able and willing to adjust them for orders as desired, just know that less than 6 def and 15 mind is impossible (at least for me). More Def, Dex, or Mind is easily doable. Not much more POW is possible unless you sacrifice 200 IQ. The mind version listed below in my premades can also be ordered and/or have pow/dex added to it as well depending on what you are looking for. These Tapas pictured seem to work all the way through Magatama properly, but are technically untested so while I am sure they will work, I will let you know ASAP if I discover they do not for any reason. The ones with Pow and Dex are much more fragile as well, and will be roughly 20-25 pd each

1644176911571.png1644176933529.png
1645403557094.png

Currently selling premade Kama, Sato and "Impossible" lv 199 Mind Tapas. Current stock shown below

If you are brand new to the server please let me know and I'm happy to work with you to get into your first mag easier

[Slate Blue] x3
[Brown]
[Olive]
[White] x2
[Red]
[Cyan]
[Black] x2
[Orange]
[Purple]

[Dark Green] x2
[Turquoise] x2
[Cream]
[Slate Blue] x2
[Blue]
Dark Green

[Turquoise]
Dark Green x2
Green
Brown

[Cyan]
[Dark Green] x2
[Olive]
Slate Blue x2
Black
Orange
White
Turqoise
Blue

White
Black x2
Dark Green x2
Turqoise
Orange
Bluee

Orange
Black x2
Turqoise
Blue
Olive x2
Red

[Grey]
[White]
[Slate Blue]
[Blue]
[Yellow]
[Dark Green]
[Olive]

1645403607671.png
SOLD OUT

Fuchsia
Olive

Dark Green
Green

Red x2
Black
Slate Blue
Pink

Fuchsia x2
White

Grey
Green

1645403652623.png
Dark Green
Fuchsia

Blue
Black
Purple

Black
Grey
White
Yellow

White
Turqoise
Dark Green
Blue
Black
White
Orange

Blue
Purple
Dark Green
Turquoise

Blue
Grey
Dark Green

Cream
Blue
Red
White
Yellow
Orange
Black
Purple
Pink
Dark Green
Grey

Random finished mags I dont normally stock but have for sale atm:
RAcast Tellusis [5.98/148.98/47.06/0.16] [M|E|P] [Cyan] - 14pd

Attachments

• 1644177592830.png
    1644177592830.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 1644177619127.png
    1644177619127.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Bump - starting a batch tonight! (When this post is roughly 4-5 hours old) Still time to get orders in!

Last edited:
Back